Friday, July 1, 2011

FREE Song...Yes Please!

One of my very favorite bands right now is Everest. I first learned of them when they opened for Bobby Long when we saw him back in March. I was so impressed with them. They are a 5 piece band, out of L.A., and led by Russell Pollard (who I was fortunate enough to chat with after the show).
Me & Carol with Russell Pollard of Everest
 Currently, Everest is offering a FREE song on their Facebook page. The song is called Into the Grey, and I really like it, so I thought I would share with you the link: http://www.facebook.com/everestband?sk=app_190322544333196

Also, be sure to check out the band's website for all other Everest happenings. I know you will find them as intriguing and inspiring as I do. All you have to do is give them a chance...and that chance is FREE!
http://everestband.com/


Oh, and just a little side note...the guitars that are in the background of my blog header are none other than Everest's guitars...

No comments:

Post a Comment