Sunday, February 6, 2011

Starting over...

So, I started this blog several months ago because I wanted to discuss my love for independent music and cinema. Unfortunately, time restrictions and writer's block have forced me to phone in most of my posts. Therefore, I am starting over. I figure, I started from scratch with my music, abandoning the mainstream crap I was listening to in order to discover my true passion for "music with meaning," so why not do the same with my blog? I am committing to this in hopes that out there is someone who is searching for what I have been searching for up until this point. I didn't know where to look. I was completely unaware that there was great music out there that I couldn't find on the pop charts or on the Target shelves. So this is for all of you who need some guidance. I understand that my taste may not be yours, and that's ok. That being said, I simply want to share with you what I love and why I love it; what I hate and why I hate it; and help provide a way for you to discover on your own some of the greatest music and movies you've never heard of...

No comments:

Post a Comment